Sarah Hudson, IBCLC, will come to you in your own home to conduct a Lactation Consultation.
What to expect from the initial visit:
* consent forms and client intake forms will be filled in (including family health history, birth details and other relevant history)
* a full feeding will be observed
* breastfeeding problems will be corrected when needed
* your breasts/chest and nipples may be visually examined (physical examination may be needed)
* your baby's oral anatomy may be examined
* written instructions/ care plan will be provided
* referrals to other providers where appropriate
* information about local breastfeeding support groups will be provided
During this initial visit there will be the opportunity to ask any questions.
A follow up visit may be required.
Initial visits are approximately 1.5 to 2 hours.
Travel within Hamilton City is included.
Travel outside Hamilton City may be arranged at extra cost. Please check before booking.
You may phone to check availability before purchasing, otherwise you will receive a phone call to book a suitable time once the order has been processed.